About Solar Solution:
Solar Solution believes in helping home owners and businesses become more environmentally conscious while helping them save money with systems that make economic sense. We work directly with our customers to answer any questions or concerns they may have. Since established in 2008, we have been driven by the pursuit of a cleaner, healthier America by providing alternative energy options. Our attention to detail and our excellent customer service distinguishes us from our competition. We are a local certified CBE firm and licensed installers in the District of Columbia, Virginia and Maryland.
Solar Solution is looking to hire Solar PV system installers. The position requires the assembly and installation of solar photovoltaic (PV) systems on roofs or other structures in compliance with site assessment and schematics. May include measuring, cutting, assembling, and bolting structural framing and solar modules. May perform minor electrical work such as current checks.
- Install photovoltaic (PV) systems in accordance with codes and standards using drawings, schematics, and instructions.
- Assemble solar modules, panels, or support structures, as specified.
- Apply weather sealing to array, building, or support mechanisms.
- Install module array interconnect wiring
- Identify methods for laying out, orienting, and mounting modules or arrays to ensure efficient installation, electrical configuration, or system maintenance.
- Identify electrical, environmental, and safety hazards associated with photovoltaic (PV) installations.
- Examine designs to determine current requirements for all parts of the photovoltaic (PV) system electrical circuit
- Identify and resolve any deficiencies in photovoltaic (PV) system installation or materials.
- Visually inspect and test photovoltaic (PV) modules or systems.
- Install required labels on solar system components and hardware.
- Determine materials, equipment, and installation sequences necessary to maximize installation efficiency.
- Handling and Moving Objects — Using hands and arms in handling, installing, positioning, and moving materials, and manipulating things.
- Performing General Physical Activities — Performing physical activities that require considerable use of your arms and legs and moving your whole body, such as climbing, lifting, balancing, walking, stooping, and handling of materials.
- Organizing, Planning, and Prioritizing Work — Developing specific goals and plans to prioritize, organize, and accomplish your work.
- Monitor Processes, Materials, or Surroundings — Monitoring and reviewing information from materials, events, or the environment, to detect or assess problems.
- Communicating with Supervisors, Peers, or Subordinates — Providing information to supervisors, co-workers, and subordinates by telephone, in written form, e-mail, or in person.
Interviews and hiring will begin immediately.
Please send your resume to email@example.com with the job title as the subject line.
Solar Solution is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer committed to diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, gender identity or any other factor protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.